Saturday, June 8, 2013

Behind the Scenes: Projects in the Works


So it's been forever since I posted.  I wanted to update you all on my current standings with my projects.  I have several that I plan to publish soon and I will upload them at the earliest convience.  However, it's my personal policy that each published work be the best it can be, so I intend to upload these as soon as I feel they're ready.  Below is the list:

*CURRENT PROJECT:

Need for Speed Most Wanted Walkthrough. (80% Done).  Finished the collectables of McClane, Downtown and The Beltway (working on Ripley's Point).  Once finished with that, I'll likely work on car locations and races.

Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 Walkthrough (Vita) (30% Done): Been working on this one off and on since I published my Batman one.

Bit.Trip Beat Walkthrough (56% Done): Finished 10 of the Wii Exclusive Challenges as well as a complete walkthrough for the first stage.  Hope to finish up the last 10 and get on the remaining 2 levels.

Pokémon Chapter 4 (25% Done): The continuation of my pokemon story is currently waiting mainly for my collaboration with my friend at this time.

Rural Beginnings 2 (1% Done): Well...outlines are done for the most part.  Wanna start this soon.

Scribblenauts Unlimited Video Guide (20% Done): Finished all the object shards!  Converting to upload.  First two parts are online already.

*FUTURE PROJECTS:
Riven Walkthrough
Lego Lord of the Rings Walkthrough (Vita)
Lego Chima (Vita)
Lego Harry Years 1-4 (DS)
Lego Pirates (3DS)
Lego City Undercover (3DS)
Lego Star Wars III (3DS)
Lego Indy (DS)
Bit.Trip Series (Wii/PC)
Lego Batman 2 (PC/Wii U)
Kirby's Adventure (NES)
Jeopardy
Wheel of Fortune
Mega Man 1-6
Mega Man X-X8
Virtua Tennis 4
Doom 1, 2, Master Levels and Final Doom

No comments:

Post a Comment