Thursday, April 24, 2014

Planned SNES Videos

So NES videos aren't the only thing on my agenda.  While it's true that I have quite a few coming out (mainly cause I'm really enjoying going back and replaying my favorite 8 bit games), it's mainly revived my interest in retro gaming in general and I plan to have a few SNES games recorded soon too.  Here's a few on my to-do list:

RECORDING FINISHED:

*

RECORDING STARTED:
*Addams Family
*DKC 2
*Mario is Missing (Rerecord)
*Mega Man Soccer
*Super Mario All-Stars SMB3
*Star Ocean

FUTURE RECORDINGS:
*BS Mario (All versions)
*Actraiser
*Actraiser 2
*Chrono Trigger
*DBZ Butoden 1-3
*DBZ Legend of the Super Saiyan
*DKC 3
*Dragon Quest II
*Dragon Quest III
*Dragon Quest V
*Dragon Quest VI
*Earthbound
*Earthworm Jim
*Earthworm Jim 2
*EVO - Search for Eden
*Final Fantasy Mystic Quest
*Final Fantasy IV
*Final Fantasy V
*Final Fantasy VI
*Harvest Moon
*Illusion of Gaia
*Kirby's Dreamland 3
*Lufia
*Lufia 2
*Mario Paint
*Mega Man X2
*Mega Man X3
*Radical Dreamers
*Secret of Evermore
*Secret of Mana
*Secret of Mana 2
*Soul Blazer
*Terranigma

No comments:

Post a Comment