Monday, February 13, 2017

Livestreaming: What's in Store

So with the opening of my livestreaming channel, I'm sure a lot of you are wondering just what's in store for the future.  Well, I'd like to give you a sneak peek at what I plan to livestream in the future.  Keep in mind that this isn't a definite thing, may not happen for a while and I may back out or change my mind on some of it but this is what I plan on streaming on the new channel at the moment.
  • Diablo 3 (With my Fiancee)
  • Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind
  • Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion
  • Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim
  • Final Fantasy X
  • Final Fantasy XI
  • Final Fantasy XII: Zodiac Age
  • Final Fantasy XIV
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • Hatsune Miku: Project Diva
  • Hatsune Miku: Project Diva 2
  • Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Extend
  • Hyperdimension Neptunia Re:Birth 1
  • Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD
  • Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 Collection
  • Jackbox Party Pack
  • Jackbox Party Pack 2
  • Jackbox Party Pack 3
  • Lego Dimensions
  • Lego Worlds
  • Sword Coast Legends
  • Tales of Zestiria
  • Unreal Tournament
  • World of Final Fantasy

No comments:

Post a Comment