Sunday, July 16, 2017

The boom of activity

You may have noticed my two channels have both been thriving as of late.  My main channel, Jerry Martin Gaming, has had no less than 17 new games covered in the last month with several more in the pipeline and my livestreaming channel has been thriving with at least one or two livestreams a week for the past month.  I really hope you guys are enjoying the new content I've been pushing out and I notice that a lot of new subs and comments have been making their way to the channel.  Trust me, I very much appreciate all your guys support and comments.  It makes it worthwhile.

The main reason for this push is twofold.  The first is the announcement of the SNES Classic Edition.  The system looks incredibly cool and there's a fantastic selection of games available on it when it comes out in September.  As such, I really would like to have all 21 games covered by launch.  That way, if you're lucky enough to have one, you can simply go to my channel and check out concise video walkthroughs for every one of the games on it.  As of right now, that's my main focus is to finish off the remaining titles on that list.  As of this writing, I've got 13 games left to cover, though I'm almost done recording for two more leaving it at 11.  While I'm certain I can get most games covered by then, the three remaining RPGs are what I'm most worried about.  So if I'm a little late getting those out, please forgive me.

The second is because I finally plunked down on an Elgato HD capture card, which works incredibly well and allows me to capture and livestream HD footage right from my TV and game consoles.  Because of this, I've been able to bring you more modern games like Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D World and Yoshi's Wooly World with a whole slew of more games in the pipeline.  While I do plan to record HD walkthroughs for these modern games (once I'm done with the SNES Classic walkthroughs), right now I've been playing through them live on my second channel, Jerry Martin Livestreams, with some hilarious results, such as a collaboration video with DoubleD and my wife.

Lastly on the update front, I finally joined Twitter.  I'm somewhat new at it but feel free to add me.  I have it linked to my Youtube so anytime there's a new video out, it will auto post and let you guys know so you can check it out.  I also hope to tweet progress about my walkthroughs or livestreams so check me out on Twitter @jerrymgaming for more info!

My next goal after everything is complete is to get a 3DS with a capture card so that I can create quality walkthroughs for any available game as well as livestream some as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment