Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Timestamps galore!

So I've been really sick the last couple of days.  I slept pretty much the entirety of those days but today, in an attempt to get up and stop myself from getting bed sores, I decided to do something I've been meaning to do for years: timestamp my old videos.  It started with a request for Dragon Warrior but as I lack the energy or mental awareness to really play or create new videos, I managed to timestamp quite a few of my old videos.  So if you were put off by the lack of them, check to see if your favorite video has received them!  My goal is to retroactively go back and add time stamps to all my videos as well as custom thumbnails so hopefully this will be accomplished soon!  I'm also still editing Sunshine so keep an eye out for that walkthrough hopefully coming within the next two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment