Saturday, December 12, 2020

Super Mario Galaxy Walkthrough

 As I mentioned before, I started recording for a Super Mario Galaxy walkthrough on June 5th this year and finally completed all 242 stars on June 24th.  However, due to computer problems editing, I had yet to publish this walkthrough.  Of course, it would have been wonderful to publish this walkthrough in August right before the big reveal that it would be ported to Switch but it was not meant to be.  However, I'm writing this to announce that after many many hours editing, the walkthrough is finally fully edited (70 parts).  At the moment, I'm uploading them one by one to Youtube, making sure I didn't make any mistakes (already caught a few that I have to correct) and making custom thumbnails (also getting timestamps) but all things considered, I should hopefully have the walkthrough published in a few days (barring any unforeseen circumstances such as internet outages or hard drive failures).

I hope this walkthrough will help you beat this amazing game.  It was a blast to create but a beast to record and edit.  The finished files take up around 110gb so it may take a while for them to upload though.  As soon as everything is in the clear and everything checks out, I'll make everything public and publish it (then start SMBG2!)

No comments:

Post a Comment