Thursday, February 25, 2010

Introduction

Hello, my name is Jerry Martin and welcome to my blog! I'm engaged to my incredible fianceƩ, whom I proposed to on christmas day and is my life. I'm also a writer and have been for the last, oh, 15 years I'd say, although my first major writing accomplishment I credit to 10 years ago. I've published a lot of my work online, the links to which you can find on the right hand side. I'm also a very avid gamer and have been doing so since my neighbors foolishly let me play their atari 2600 back in the 80s.

I'll be using this blog mainly to do two things: post about my writings as well as post about video games. I'll be planning on writing about each individual story, poem, walkthrough or video I post online, explaining things you may not know as well as posting links or embedding them into the post. I'll hope to talk about things that are currently in production as well. I'll also be using it to talk about video games, posting my reviews and thoughts about each game and maybe strategies or interesting back notes about them. I may occasionally post something unrelated to the two, such as life stories or nostalgia, maybe talk about other things, but mostly writing and games.

Thank you for reading my blog, I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I'll be enjoying writing it and feel free to let me know how you're enjoying it, as well as your thoughts on any of my work or any comments overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment