Thursday, February 25, 2010

Super Vice President Village Monster! Special Edition Chapter 3

The third chapter of the series, which is incredibly short, came a month and a day later. It features a surprise twist in the series, which you'll just have to read to find out.

Chapter 2 left me in an awkward position, as I felt that the ending left me almost nowhere to go with the story. I started bringing paper with me wherever I went, jotting down ideas for the future of the series. However, nothing good nor funny came for chapter 3 (I believe that's when I came up with the idea for the ending however). After a few weeks, something finally came to me and I wrote the entire chapter on looseleaf paper. The idea was both funny and unexpected as well as gave me an incredible amount of leiway when I would write chapter 4. After showing my friends, who laughed heartily, I put it down with the intention of typing it and uploading it that day. However, time eluded me and it took me a little while longer before I finally finished typing it out.

To read it, head to http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2483440/3/Super_Vice_President_Village_Monster.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment