Thursday, February 25, 2010

Super Vice President Village Monster! Special Edition Chapter 2

The second chapter of the wacky twelve part story Super Vice President Village Monster! Special Edition was written the day after the first. No one had read the first chapter, but the sheer adrenaline of having published work made me compelled to write this chapter. It follows our friends as they head to Little Ceasers and have to fight the giant Bagel Bite Monster, meeting the newest character in their gang: Mary Berry!

When I first wrote this chapter, I had the Bagel Bite Monster handing Richie a book and making fun of his inability to read it. However, after showing a few of my friends, they pretty much all stated that the line felt harsh and poking fun at blind people. I agreed, so I edited out the line and replaced it with the one in the current story.

If you'd like to check it out, head to http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2483440/2/Super_Vice_President_Village_Monster.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment