Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Super Vice President Village Monster! Special Edition Chapter 4

The fourth chapter of the series, which introduces us to Ninja Tupac Frog, was primarily written for my friend Mike, who we've nicknamed Ninja Tupac Frog. He got the nickname from me, due to him constantly running around calling himself a ninja and jumping on things. But since the way he did so reminded me of a frog, and the fact that he had a white rag in his pocket (which reminded me of Tupac for some reason), I jokingly called him Ninja Tupac Frog. He liked the name and it stuck.

How he came to be in the story was a request on his part to be included. After reading the story, he wanted to be a part of it so I decided to include him in the next chapter, which happened to be chapter four. I wrote it out, then had him proofread it. After he gave his laughing approval, I put it next to the computer to be typed. It was a good couple of weeks though before it became officially typed and online.

Chapter four also sets up a cliffhanger, which is another friend of mine who asked to be in the series who will be introduced in chapter five. If you'd like to read it, check out http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2483440/4/Super_Vice_President_Village_Monster.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment