Wednesday, March 3, 2010

An Adventure of Modern Day

This poem is officially dedicated to my beautiful fianceé, whom this poem is mostly about. This one is about the night me and my fianceé really connected and hung out for the first time. We had met a few nights prior, however, we really didn't have much time to ourselves to get to know each other. However, we were both invited to a mutual friend's party (who we credit to hooking us up). When we met up, we soon began to hang out together and we hit it off. Then we watched as everyone around us became like kids, us being like the parents. Although everything around us soon turned to chaos, I still had a ton of fun hanging out with my soon-to-be girlfriend that night. This poem is about that night, "An Adventure of Modern Day".

To read it, click over to http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2600231/1/An_Adventure_of_Modern_Day.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment