Thursday, March 4, 2010

Way of The Samurai: Kenji's Tale Chapter 1

My first fanfic came after playing numerous hours of Way of the Samurai, which focuses on a small town in the middle of a civil war over the future of the Samurai. I had been a fan of the game for almost ten years and played it through numerous times. While replaying it with my fianceƩ, I began to wonder what Kenji might be thinking of while he was in Rokkotsu Pass. From there, I decided to write this story, which is pretty much a novelization of the game. The game, however, lends you incredible freedom to do practically whatever you want, so it also gives me a ton of space to work with. This first chapter basically sets up the story for the later chapters, each of which I hope to devote to a specific ending and/or title. It describes Kenji's backstory and his eventual arrival to Rokkotsu Pass.

Like I mentioned, future chapters will all be devoted to an ending or a title until all endings and titles have been obtained.

If you're interested in reading it, check out http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5655289/1/Way_of_The_Samurai_Kenjis_tale.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment