Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Super Vice President Village Monster! Chapter 6

Chapter six was written similarly to chapter three. It contains a surprise twist, which results in the characters of the story actually getting upset and reverting the changes. In reality, I was torn between two possible ways to continue the story and wrote chapter 6 to be a funny distraction.

Like chapter five, I had partially written this chapter down and forgotten about it, predominately due to the aformentioned split I was pondering. I was wanting to progress the story along, but was unsure whether I wanted to prolong the series by having the duo escape from the Angry Ninja Lawyers and gather more friends, or if it was time to start attacking the Angry Ninja Lawyers and taking them out. I felt that chapter six was funny in it's own way and distracting enough to give me time to think about where to take the series, yet at the same time I felt it was just an excuse and a throwaway chapter. In the end, after finishing it (ironically on the first of this year), I actually laugh and enjoy this chapter, moreso than some of the others.

To read the chapter, head to http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2483440/6/Super_Vice_President_Village_Monster.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment