Thursday, March 25, 2010

Strong Bad's CG4AP Episode 5 Video Walkthrough Part 1

Hey, the first part of the SBCG4AP Episode 5: 8-Bit Is Enough Video Walkthrough is online. The next part is uploading as I type this and the next one is converting. It should hopefully be all online within the week, but I can't promise anything.



As always, double click the video for comments, the checklist and the next part (eventually).

Also, I purchased a capture card for my computer which should be here soon, which means the video walkthrough I planned to do next has changed to a different one (which I will keep a secret as well until I record and upload the first part). The capture card won't record HD videos, but they'll still be helpful and clear.

Thanks for reading and watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment