Thursday, March 4, 2010

Strong Bad's CG4AP Episode 1 Video Walkthrough Part 1

I happened to find the Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People series while browsing through the WiiWare. Having watched a few videos, I became interested in the game and downloaded the PC demo. I liked it and soon after, downloaded the entire season. After playing through it several times, I decided "Why not make a video walkthrough for it?". So, I fired up Episode 1 and Fraps then proceeded to record a video walkthrough of the game! This part, which is the first part, covers getting through the house and taking care of some stuff for 100%. Below is the video:

If you'd like, you can double click on the video and watch it on YouTube, which contains a checklist for following the walkthrough plus the following parts as video responses and the comments for this video.

Thanks for reading AND watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment